The Configura Comfort Recliner is appropriate for:
- Users at risk of pressure damage
- Ambulant, semi-ambulant & non ambulant users
- Accommodation & encouragement of good posture
- Users with Oedema legs and/or fluid build-up
- Users with Kyphosis
- Users with neurological conditions
- Intended for use in domestic settings or Care/Nursing homes.
The Configura Comfort Features:
- Reduced shear recline to maximise pelvic stability
- Pressure reducing fabric on backrest and armrest as standard
- Integrated self-supply overlay for easy integration of existing cushions
- Colour matched vapour permeable fabric
- Compatible with transfer aids such as the Romedic Re-Turn 7500
- Castors for easy manoeuvrability
- More depth adjustment options using backrest brackets.