- No turn design reducing manual handling
- Anticrease XP Support base to allow easy contour for any profiling bed
- Standard cover MVTR: NA. Medical Cover MVTR (g/24h·m2): 1635.0 Average
- Medical Cover BS7177: Crib 5
- Waterlow ≤20
- Pressure redistribution – ActiveGEL material is a high grade of elastic type foam infused with cooling gel partials. This material is responsive to temperature and will become softer as it becomes warmer. So around a pressure point it will always soften and allow the blood to circulate freely. The Gel infusion helps to regulate overall temperature.
- Castellated ActiveGEL – The ActiveGEL is module cut to allow each square to move to body contour. This module cutting also allows for horizontal anti shear movement.
- Base & Rail Suppprt Foam – XP Support base layer features deep cut springs allowing much more airflow and extension of lateral contouring. XP Support foam is an open cell material that breaths to allow air circulation but is high density to prevent bottoming out or side roll out. This material will easily contour to any profiling bed.
- Zerotec Cover – Zerotec fabric is a medical barrier fabric that has high elasticity in every direction which reduces shear on pressure redistribution surfaces. It is waterproof and wipeable but has microporous breathable properties. This is used for the cover of the M4 mattress. This cover has welded seams and waterfall flaps for fluid control.