- Versatile and easy to manoeuvre
- Easy to transport and store
- Adjustable knee pad and optional padded covers
- Ergonomic design considerations
- Simplistic on-going maintenance routines
- Optional belt for additional support.
A versatile solution to assist standing and transfers
The Oxford® Switch is designed to help a person with reduced mobility, stand from a seated position and enable their transfer from one point to another. As a rehabilitation aid, the Switch actively encourages the user to participate in the standing process, engaging core muscle groups while improving strength and function.
“Safe Working Load 180 kg (28 st) Overall Height (A) 1170mm
Overall Length (B) 670mm
Overall Width (C) 550mm
Knee Pad Height (Top of Pad) (D) 345 – 515mm
Foot Plate Height 45mm
Ground Clearance 25mm
Turning Radius 760mm”