Sheepskin Health Benefits :
- Sheepskin is a natural insulator – warm in Winter and cool in Summer
- Sheepskin has a thick fibre density which helps distribute weight on pressure points evenly
- As sheepskin is natural, it is generally non-allergenic
- Sheepskin is dirt and bacteria resistant
- Sheepskin absorbs sweat immediately – when you hang your sheepskin in the fresh air, the lanolin in the sheepskin provides a self-cleaning quality
- The lanolin in the sheepskin (similar to oils in human skin) may aid healing of sensitive / inflamed skin and rashes
- Sheepskin does not give off static electric charges like synthetic fabric – it absorbs the static electricity!