Our guarantee is to provide you with the best equipment solutions for your needs.
When you choose to purchase from White Cross, your rights are always protected under Australian Consumer Law but should you have a “change of mind” and would like to return your purchase please refer to our below returns policy for your rights and our obligations to you.
Change of mind
We will gladly offer a full refund or exchange under our change of mind policy providing the item is returned:
- within 30 days of purchase**
- with proof of purchase i.e. Receipt or other form of adequate proof of purchase.
- in re-saleable condition, meaning that the item is:
- sealed in its originally packaging including all accessories, instruction manuals etc.
- unworn, unmarked, unopened, or unused and in its original condition.
- returned to our showroom at the purchaser’s expense.
- the item is not identified as a Goods which a change of mind is not available (see below)
Showroom refunds will be offered in accordance to store limit of $500 and returned to the buyer in the form of the original payment method. Refunds over $500 will be returned to the buyer in the form of a bank transfer or credit note.
**Change of mind items returned after 30 days are at the discretion of White Cross Healthcare Solutions Management. Refunds or exchanges may incur a restocking fees and returns are still subject to the change of mind conditions listed above.
Goods which a Change of mind is Not Available
We recommend consumers choose carefully before ordering/purchasing the following items as we do not offer CHANGE OF MIND refunds or exchanges under any circumstances of:
- Hygiene items such as
- Personal Care products i.e. bottom wipers, urinals, bed pans
- Domestic Mattresses (excluding hospital grade covered mattresses)
- Supports worn against the body i.e. Hernia Belt
- Hosiery including compression stocking and socks.
- items indicated as Custom made, Non-Stock or Special buy in
- Sale of ex hire items.
Consumers who purchase items where “change of mind” is not available are still protected under consumer law if the item is faulty, not fit for purpose or does not match the description as provide at the time of the initial sale/quote.